1. According to regulations of the Hong Kong government, inbound travllers can leave the quarantine hotel and undergo PCR testing from 00:01 on the eighth day since arriving in Hong Kong in order to allow sufficient time to obtain the test report and leave the country.
2. According to the regulations of the Hong Kong government, PCR testing specialists may not enter the travellers’ hotel room, and travellers who have left the quarantine hotel may not return to the quarantine hotel subsequently. Therefore, travellers who have booked this service must be ready by reservation time, have completed packing and checked-out of quarantine hotel.
3. Our testing specialist will contact travellers who have reserved the drop-in PCR testing service by phone 30 minutes before arrival. If the customer fails to show up within 30 minutes after the designated appointment time, it will be regarded as abandoning the service and no refund will be issued.
4. The report of this PCR test will be issued by email, Pang’s Travel will not provide a printed hard copy.
5. The full payment of HKD$1288 for this service is required when making an appointment. We accepts HKD or RMB bank transfer/FPS. After successful appointment and payment, an appointment confirmation letter will be issued.
Please read the above terms carefully before making an appointment. If you decide to make an appointment, please fill in the following information.
After receiving your information, we will reply and arrange service as soon as possible, thank you.